Farm Structures Insurance - Paul Hall & Associates No items found.

Home and Contents

Generally, your farm insurance covers:

  • Home and your tenant dwellings
  • Household personal property or contents
  • Detached garages and other structures including in-ground pools and outdoor antennas
  • Other personal buildings and outdoor equipment for service of the dwelling, grounds and materials for building or repairing dwellings or attached structures. 

Coverage for home and contents can be written for Basic, Broad or Special causes of loss. Frequently, Special is chosen for the dwelling structure and broad for the contents.

Farm Buildings

Your farm policy should cover loss or damage to buildings used in your farming operation. This includes things like barns, parlors and confinement buildings.

Grain Structures

Loss or damage to grain structures used in your farming operation should also be covered on your farm policy for loss or damage. This includes things like bins, augers, grain legs or grain complexes.